Best companies by April 2012
May 1, 2012 1 Comment
Based on the record in the Forbes Global 2000, major companies of the world it still scored double-digit sales and earnings over the past year. Forbes notes that the revenues have 36 trillion dollars, up 12 from the previous year.
Was recorded profit grew 11 percent, or reached 2.64 trillion U.S. dollars. Assets grew 8 percent to 149 billion U.S. dollars. But indeed a market capitalization edged down 0.5 percent to 37 trillion dollars. This is because of declining international market conditions sehigga lower aggregate growth. Two thousand companies are also hiring about 83 million people around the world.
View a list of Global 2000, the company is Exxon Mobil’s best. Exxon was asked as the most profitable company in the world this year. JPMorgan Chase who was perched at number one last year is now under the Exxon. Following General Electric, Royal Dutch Shell and ICBC Bank.
Here are 10 of the world’s best public companies that Forbes released last week:
1. Exxon Mobil to profit 41.1 billion U.S. dollars
2. JP Morgan Chase with a profit of 19 billion U.S. dollars
3. General Electric with 14.2 billion dollars in profit
4. Royal Dutch Shell with 30.9 billion dollars in profit
5. ICBC to gain 25.1 billion U.S. dollars
6. HSBC Holdings with 16.2 billion dollars in profit
7. PetroChina to 20.6 billion dollars in profit
8. Berkshire Hathaway to 10.3 billion dollars in profit
9. Wells Fargo with 15.9 billion dollars in profit
10. Petrobras-Petroleo Brasil with 20.1 billion dollars in profit
In the list of Top 25, the company Apple took over the title as the most valuable company. For the ranking, the company raised one of them by Steve Jobs rose from the rank-25 to the-22.
Printed by the biggest profit growth companies of consumer goods. Growth in Asia assets for the heavy equipment industry of capital goods to be the highest with 25 percent.
For market capitalization, stock investors stormed the restaurant just as the recovery of the consumer in 2011. The stock market value has grown by 24 percent.
(Source and summarized from bisnisKompas /Image howtobuycommodities)