Smartphone for super rich people
June 17, 2012 2 Comments
The super rich people are not fussy with versatile advanced features, such as we often see, especially among those who want to be called hi-tech people. Dacher Keltner, professor of psychology at the University of California, Berkeley, says the rich are usually self-obsessed.
They have vested interests and ideology tend to think of everything about themself. Play with smartphones and occupy themselves is part of a tendency to focus on theirself. Psychology such as this is seen by the smartphone manufacturers, they are smart enough to see there are still gaps smartphone user community is very specific to very specific needs as well.
What kind of brands that includes categories such as this, and please do not be surprised if companies like Apple is preparing a special model for them, as well as RIM’s Blackberry has been known for their products.
1. Porsche Design P’9981 RIM BlackBerry – The estimated price of USD 2,000
2. Lamborghini TL700 – Price USD 2750
3. Tag Heuer Link – Rates from USD 6700
4. Mobiado Grand Touch Aston Martin – Price depends on order, adjusted to user needs
5. Vertu Constellation T – Price as needed
6. Continental Mobiles iPhone 4S – price of about USD 10 900
7. Suvarna Goldgenie Bullion iPhone 4S – Price USD 29 500
8. Gresso Lady Blanche iPhone 4 – price reached USD 30,000
9. Reveries Dior Haute Couture – Price 107 000
10. Ulysse Nardin Chairman diamond edition – Price USD 129 000
If you are more interested in features that are specific, highly recommended would be better to forget it. The need for super-rich people are weird, so we do not need it.
(Source phonearena, teknoKompas /Images phonearena)