The Richest Man in Africa 2012
December 23, 2012 Leave a comment
Apparently not only in the western world, this time in mid November 2012 Forbes magazine released news about the richest people of this continent. For example, Aliko Dangote, a Nigerian tycoon who built his empire of commodities such as flour, sugar and cement, is the richest African.
Dangote wealth of 12 billion dollars, a long journey for him for an incredible income.
Partial list of Forbes top 40 richest African living in Africa, the following among others.
– Nicky Oppenheimer and family, South Africa, 6.4 billion dollars.
– Johann Rupert and family, South Africa, 5.7 billion dollars.
– Nassef Sawiris, Egypt, 5.5 billion dollars.
– Mike Adenuga, Nigeria, $ 4.6 billion.
– Christoffel Wiese, South Africa, 3.7 billion dollars.
– Othman Benjelloun, Morocco, 2.75 billion dollars.
– Patrice Motsepe, South Africa, 2.65 billion dollars.
– Naguib Sawiris, Egypt, 2.5 billion dollars.
– Mohamed Mansour, Egypt, 2.2 billion dollars.
(Source Forbes, Kompas /Image wikipedia)